Cancellation from candidate’s side
For Cancellation, it must be in writing (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org) & requires prior Receipts. Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration.
- 7+ days prior to any event – 30% of the total event costs(Processing Charges) would be deducted and rest would be refunded.
- 3+ days prior to any event – 50% of the total event costs would be deducted and rest would be refunded.
- No refund would be provided before 3 days of the event.
Cancellation from The Kayaker’s side.
- 7+ days prior to an event – 100% of the total event cost would be refunded.
- 5+ days prior to event – 10% of the total event cost (Processing Fees) would be deducted and rest would be refunded, or It can be redeemed for other events by The Kayakers in next three Months.
- Cancellation on or before day of the event due to natural disaster or bad weather condition or law and order or a political situation – no refund would be provided.
The organizing team may change these policies anytime without prior notification.
By registering for any event, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy mentioned above.